CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me! Monday







Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I absolutely did not neglect my blog for a month & a half. I would not be that bad at blogging. I truly care about my blog and update it regularly. I am not still having trouble getting back into the habit of blogging more often.

I *did* send Rebecca & Jaquelyn up to bed last week and tell them I would be right up. I did not forget to go up to them for 45 minutes because I got distracted by my computer. They were not fast asleep with teeth probably NOT brushed. Oh well...win some, lose some.

It was not me who sideswiped a telephone pole while going under 15 mph, in about an inch of snow the Saturday before last. The front end of my van is not sorely in need of some fix-it work that we absolutely cannot afford. My husband is not the least bit upset with me.

The kids did not miss school last Monday because we received about 5 inches of snow on Saturday. Our county does not call school for practically ANY snow. They did not prove this by canceling school on Wednesday for about 2 inches of snow. I am TOTALLY expecting the kids to be out of school the majority of this whole week due to the 2 feet of snow we received.

The local grocery store is not price gouging their milk big time. A gallon of milk did NOT cost close to $7.00 today. Are you freaking kidding me!?!?!?!?

We did not get buried in snow from Friday to Saturday. It was not around 2 feet deep in our area. It did not break any and all records in these here parts.





4 comments:

Shosh said...

SEVEN DOLLARS?!? That's ridiculous!!!

heidi said...

SEVEN DOLLARS?!?! That is INSANE!

I never forget to finish tucking my kids in. Ever.

Bridget said...

Holy cow! $7.00!!

Orah said...

ooh - snow is fun, price gauging - not so much