I was given a virtual Easter Basket from Heidi @ Sacred & Profane. Thanks, Heidi! Here's the 411...
It is meant to be passed on, and it's for a great cause! Would you like to help raise $5,000 for the Children's Miracle Network? It doesn't get easier than this! Hershey's will donate $10 for each post in this blog hop between March 18, 2010 and April 4, 2010! Just include the following instructions with your post:
* Copy and paste these rules into your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give away as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at the BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 for blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count toward the donation.
Just so you know, I have not checked blogs to see who has and has not received this before me. So, if I give this to someone who already has it, my bad! Here are the lucky duckies....
Bridget @ Among the Chaos
Mimi @ He & Me + 3
Heidi @ Minnesota Mom
Ok...pretty much it. I so do not know very many bloggers out there. Have fun!!
The funny part is we "celebrated" Easter today since Dan is leaving tomorrow. The kids had their Easter egg hunt and we had Easter dinner too. Lots of fun. Next week will be way easier now!!