CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day Of School

I am a bit behind the times. Monday was Teresa and Taylor's first day of school. For Teresa this was her first day of High School. They both had a great day and for the most part are enjoying it so far.
Taylor is very interested in Culinary Arts and luckily, the high school has a culinary arts program that she is enrolled in. If she does well at it, her senior year she can work in an actual restaurant during the day for school credit. She would really enjoy that and is working hard to make sure she gets good enough grades to qualify.

















Teresa is leaning towards the medical field when she gets older. The school doesn't have anything like the program Taylor is in for medical interests but they do offer Latin which she is very excited about taking. I hope she can handle it since Dan and I certainly don't have any way of helping her if she is struggling. Latin sure wasn't offered when I was in school. French or Spanish was it.














Jaquelyn and Rebecca are still up in Massachusetts with Dan but should be home later today. We will have several "first day of school" posts since they all start on different days. Jaquelyn starts next week after Labor day and Rebecca starts the week after that. Then I don't know what I am going to do with myself....several hours alone three days a week? ME TIME!

2 comments:

Jennisa said...

I can't believe how old they have gotten! Where has the time gone? HIGH SCHOOL already? Gee whiz! I'm sure you still get asked if you are their sister! :)

Avery starts tomorrow, so we are busy getting things labeled and packed up!

3 hours a week of me time?...sounds heavenly....

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! "me" time for Heidi. Maybe now you can work on some of your unfinished crafts. Or sleep would be nice too. I can't believe it. I remember when Becca was born. Preschool already? Where has the time gone?