CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dock Play

We don't just play out in the river on the boat. Sometimes we just play right off my aunt's dock. We have a large blow up island that we anchor a little ways away from the dock. Once that's out there the fun begins. We do some of the same shots each year. The ones of the kids with my dad and the one of us all jumping off the deck backwards. It's neat to see how the kids have changed from year to year in the pictures. Jaquelyn was adamant that this year's didn't count because Daddy wasn't there. Unfortunately, next year Taylor will be in school all summer so she won't be there either. Two years in a row that we will be missing people...Yuck!






























Here is Jaquelyn with her friend Sarah. Her grandmother lives next door to my aunt and they are often visiting at the same time as we are there.



































































































































































This is the whole gang on my aunt's deck. My Aunt Nancy & Uncle Larry, her three kids & their families, my dad & my family. It has been a long time since all three of her children made it home at the same time during the summer so it was a big crowd. We sure had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Looks like it was a blast!

He & Me + 3 said...

It does look like some mad fun. I love love love that picture where they are all holding hands heading off the dock. FUN!