CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Knee Boarding

I'm sure you are all starting to wonder how many pictures did I take while we were in Wisconsin. A LOT!!! I actually had to go it and erase some of them that didn't turn out while we were there because I ran out of room on my memory chip. Well don't worry, this is the last post I have from our La Crosse vacation.
Teresa is the only one who really prefers knee boarding. She will always choose this over skiing.
















This was Jaquelyn's first year trying out the knee board. She did super well for her first try and lasted for quite a while!





1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am loving all these lake pictures. So fun. Makes me want to take the kids to a lake and go out with a boat. Fun