CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Rebecca's First Day Of School

Well, it went just as I expected. She posed for my pictures, walked into the classroom, sat down and then it was like I didn't exist. She went right into playing with play-doh and didn't pay any attention to me leaving. I suppose I should be happy she wasn't crying and holding on to me but a little bit of separation anxiety would be nice. Just enough that I know she'll at least miss me. I know I am missing her like crazy. The house is SOOOOOOO quiet. Well, except for the landlord working on the siding, but that doesn't count.

Here she is eating breakfast, wondering how many pictures she is going to have to endure today.



















Outside the van getting ready to walk into the building



















Sitting at her desk, waiting for me to leave her alone.

No comments: