CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back Into A Routine

We are finally getting back into a routine around here. The kids off to school and me able to head to the YMCA for a workout sans children. Today I thought what fun it would be to try the Cardio Tennis class they had. OH! MY! GOODNESS!
I am in pain in places I should not be in pain...it is so not fun. My inner thighs truly hate me right now. I know I haven't been working out like I should be since I pretty much took the summer off from everything but I really didn't think it would be this hard to jump back into it. I was so wrong. When I walked into the Y to shower I was asked 3 times if I was ok...that's how red my face was from the workout. And it was still red when I picked Taylor up from school at noon. I think it was brighter than Heidi's hair. j/k Heidi...you know I love your new do!

I dropped Teresa off at the 6pm class tonight...we'll see how she feels tomorrow. I just hope I can recover enough to make it to the Wednesday morning class.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad to be in a routine too. That is too funny. I hope that you aren't too sore. Keep it up