CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blogstyle Iron Chef November



Guess who won the Iron Chef challenge for the month of November?!?!? Me that's who silly!! I am super excited. I practically never win stuff.
I have to send out a thank you to my Aunt Kathy who passed the awesome Cheesy Hash brown recipe on to me. Thanks Kathy!! What a gal!
Look at this...I'm actually posting 3 days in a row. Haven't done that is ages. Well I suppose you shouldn't get used to it since the holidays are upon us and everything is getting ready to be very hectic. Oh well...I'll do my best.
Thanks so much to everyone who voted for my recipe!!

5 comments:

Orah said...

Congratulations!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love Cheesy Hash Brown casserole. YUM> Congrats.

Bridget said...

Congratulations!!! Hashbrown casserole is awesome!

heidi said...

Yummaliciousness. YAY that you won!

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

It was Grandma Pete's recipe. I always knew it was a winner. So on behalf of your Grandma ... "Congrat's you little butterball!!

Love Ya,
Aunt Kathy