CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Prayers Needed

We are finding ourselves in need of some big prayers this holiday season. My husband's work is having layoffs (again) next week and there is a good chance he will be up on the chopping block. Please pray that he makes it through this round or (even better) finds a different job (much closer) that he has been actively searching for for months. Although he is not thrilled with his place of work (yk, since it's more than two hours from here) at least it is a job. A job that we desperately need since *I* can still not find anything in this rinkydink town that will fit into the hours I am available. I know there are many out there that have fallen victim to this stinky economy and are much worse off than we are but I am praying very hard that we at least make it through Christmas before the hammer falls. (not sure why that would be better but it certainly couldn't be worse!)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh Heidi, I will definitely be praying! I lost my job earlier this year due to budget cuts and I totally understand how scary it can be. I hope everything goes well for your husband!

heidi said...

Bugger. You guys need to catch a freakin' break!