CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Card Debacle

Ok I am just going to have to stop apologizing for not posting as often as I should. Consider this a blanket apology for a really long time.
So I got online with Walmart to order my Christmas cards. I used to order them from Sears but they are just toooooo expensive. I can get over 60 from Walmart for less than the first set of 20 from Sears. Last year, I purchased the rights to my Sears photos so I was able to take one of those pictures and use it at Walmart for our card. This year it was just not feasible to spend that much. I debated the idea of using one of their pictures anyway. I put a card together and checked it out but decided against it...yk since it was *illegal* and all. Even though I knew they wouldn't check or even care. Instead, I made the kids put on "Christmasy" pj's and pose under the tree (that wasn't quite decorated but I threw some ornaments on the bottom to make it look good). About 20 pictures later, I finally had one I liked and I put a much cuter Christmas card together. I ordered 60 of them, paid and was ready to pick them up the next day. Or so I thought....
When I went to pick them up I found ONE card with the kids in their pajama's...so cute.




















and SIXTY cards that I didn't want.

















Now, I'm not saying that I don't like the red card, I just *REALLY* like the blue one. Oh well, win some, lose some. I think I might just have to print out some copies of the pj picture to send along with the card.

5 comments:

heidi said...

Was it your mistake?! Girl you paid for the BLUE card and ordered the BLUE card. Take it back and tell then you want them to fix it, for free!

The blue card IS super cute!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

They will fix it and you might even get to keep the red ones too. I would so complain and let them know what happened. I like them both, but the blue one shows all their faces better.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Unfortunately, it was totally my fault. The shopping cart just said "4x8 cards"...there was no separate listing for different card and I assumed it was the ones I wanted. I had not taken the other ones out of my cart when I changed my mind. While I would *LOVE* to blame Walmart, it was not their fault. (aside from not being clear in the cart that you are ordering multiple pictures) Oh well...maybe next year...if I can get my then college student to consent to a photo.

Bridget said...

Sorry that the cards got all messed up. I sure do think the blue one is adorable.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.