CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello, You Are Caller #9

Dontcha just love, love, LOVE radio stations this time of year! They are running contests constantly. Your truly was a lucky winner today! How I managed to be the right caller is a mystery but the right caller I was. I am now the proud (soon to be)owner of a $50 Wal-mart gift card. The only draw back...I have to go to the radio station to pick it up. Why is that a draw back you ask? The radio station I listen to is based out of Baltimore and more than an hour away from us. Oh well, even with gas money I am still coming out ahead. I am certain I can come up with a few errands that need to be run while I am over there anyhow. I can definitely think of which store the rest of our Christmas shopping will be completed in!!! Thanks be to God! He is definitely looking out for us!

4 comments:

Orah said...

wow, congratulations. hope u get something from walmart that is worth the card pickup. Thanks for the Chanukah greetings. Our templates are the same I see, but I added in a different background.

Bridget said...

Congratulations!! Winning things is so much fun!

Shosh said...

why cant they mail it to you? so weird! but congrats!

He & Me + 3 said...

woo hoo. you are lucky too it seems. Congrats. $50 is awesome.