CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

A Day At The Beach

So now I will get around to blogging about all the fun stuff we did last week while we were visiting the in-laws up in Massachusetts. On Monday, we hit a beach up in New Hampshire called Wallis Sands. The kids really had a blast. There really weren't many waves but they still had fun with the boogie boards and just goofing off. We were there with my sister-in-law Linda and three of her kids. Her younger two are close enough to my girls ages (Ryan, 13 & Robbie, 9) for them all to have fun together.








1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am loving all this water you are all playing in this summer. How fun. My kids love it. So glad your summer was so eventful and fun too. It is nice to spend it with family.

I'm having a giveaway at my blog today if you want to stop by.