CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nothing To Blog About!!

Well there is not too much going on in our neck of the woods. I can't wait until school starts so that I have some blogging material! Each of the kids starts school on a different day so I can spread it out nicely! So nice of the schools to make it so convenient for me. :-)
School starts next week for Teresa and we are pretty much just hanging out and taking it easy until things start to get busy. We went to the pool yesterday in St. Michael's. It's not too far of a drive and the kids enjoy a change of scenery every now and then. Luckily our pool passes are good at both pools or there would be no shot.
Jaquelyn went there first with our neighbors and spent about 3 hours there. Then we got there, some of our neighbors left but their two girls stayed and played with Jaquelyn. So they were at the pool for over 5 hours yesterday!! Talk about getting your day's worth of pool time. Since we don't have anything else interesting going on, I figured some pool pics would have to suffice. I don't know what Rebecca's problem was yesterday but she would not look at the camera while I was taking the picture...very frustrating. I did manage to get one or two though. Enjoy!!





No comments: