CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Teresa's First Day of School

Well my children and the school systems are cooperating nicely this year. Each child starts on a different day. This way, I can devote the whole blog post to that child (and get more material spread over more days).
Tuesday was Teresa's turn. I'm sure she was so glad and excited to be the first of the kids to head back to school. She actually starts a whole week before the next one. The public schools start very early in these here parts.
She is going into the 11th grade and I just can't believe she is already a junior. Time sure flies! She returned home in a fairly good mood and talked all about her new classes...in teenager speak this means she said which of her friends were in which classes and who she had lunch with. All in all I think it went pretty smoothly...lets just hope it stays that way!


2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Her shirt is adorable and so is she. Love her hair.
Hope her first day was a good one.
That is cool that they all started on a different day.
I will be sending all three of mine at once. *phew* a busy day for me.
off to check out the post I missed because I have been so busy.

Claire said...

What a cute shirt!

I'm glad she had a good day!

Cxx