CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me! Monday Once Again.


<










Ok, here we go again. My week was very busy so my not me's are a bit sparse. (since if I don't write them down, I forget them)

I did not neglect my blog this past week because my dad was here for his annual Halloween visit. I am great at multitasking and was able to post often while still spending lots of time with my dad.

My kids came running into the living room last week. "The bookcase is falling over!!" We have a wire rack stacked on top of a shelf with some of their books and toys on it. It was falling apart and I ran over to try to save it. 3 people(Taylor, Teresa & Mike my nephew) watched as I tried to carefully take the items off it. I did not lose my temper because I was trying so hard to do it all while everyone watched me. I DID NOT shove the entire thing onto the floor and watch it fall to pieces. I controlled myself and calmly asked for some help.


While we were at the Y on Sunday, swimming with my dad, we were playing Keep Away/Monkey in the Middle. I was in the middle and holding Rebecca because she wanted to help. I did not lift her up to catch the ball for me and let the ball hit her in the face(very soft ball, she wasn't hurt). But if that did happen, I totally wouldn't have burst out laughing. I would have felt horrible and immediately comforted her.

Here is my contribution to our favorite day. You can head over to MckMama's blog to read more about everyone's week. She is not participating this week since she just gave birth to beautiful Stellan as you can see by my side bar. (I am not totally tickled that I finally know how to link a website to a word)

3 comments:

SometimesSheWhispers said...

I was totally not neglecting my blog this past week either, I mean really, we have all the time in the world, right? Posted you on my sidebar!

heidi said...

I wouldn't have laughed or shoved everything to the ground either.

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, I would've laughed about the ball thing too...of course as long as she wasn't hurt!! Check mine out...I laughed at my youngins in mine as well...lol!!