CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Surgery

My husband had surgery yesterday for a hernia. He is doing fine and recovering slowly. I am running on practically no sleep since he needs help for almost everything. Luckily we have older kids who are good helpers....most of the time. Of course we had to also have a thunderstorm last night which woke up Rebecca and she was fussing on and off for over 30 minutes. We have multiple things going on today which require me to drive the kids all over the place....and of course they are all supposed to be picked up/dropped off at the same time. Noon is going to be a difficult time here since I supposed to be in 4 places at once....everyone will end up being a bit early or a bit late I'm sure. Anyhow, just wanted to drop a quick update to explain the lack of posting for the next few days. TTFN.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope he recovers soon! I will pray for him and you as you carry on with your busy schedule! It's so funny how, when you have more than one kid, you always are excepted to be at two(or more)different places at the SAME time! Frustrating I know!! I'll be thinking about you!

heidi said...

Gosh, I'm so far behind! I hope he's feeling a bit better by now and that you've had some sleep?