CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Triple Digits

Updated: I just realized, after a good nights sleep, that what I MEANT to have for the title was Quadruple Digits! I guess that goes to show you what lack of sleep can do to a brain.

I glanced at my site meter today and noticed....I am only 2 visitors away from hitting 1000 visitors. Totally cool. I know that it is a bit off, since every so often it has a total brain fart and starts logging my visits but I don't care. The one at the bottom of my blog is WAY off because everytime I close this window, it resets the "blocking cookie". It is much farther off.
Anyhow, I just thought it was cool that it was getting close....nothing like MckMama's which is collecting visitors quicker than McDonalds and their "over a billion served".

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats! You're claiming fame now!! LOl!!

heidi said...

Woot! 1004 baby! Let's party like it's 1999!

:-)