CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Facebook and Stuff

Well I have finally ventured out into Facebook. I had just lumped it into a heap with myspace but it's really pretty cool. I have found tons of old high school friends on it so that in itself is fun.
We are trying to settle back into a routine after a long time off to even include yesterday. All the kids are back in school today finally and so I was able to regroup and catch up with some things around the house. Until I got a call from Dan asking if I could fill in at the Coffee Shop. So that's where Rebecca and I spent our afternoon. Which is fine until it's time to pick Jaquelyn up and I have to run over to her school and then swing by the house to pick up which ever teenager is working after me.
Such is the busy life we lead. Now we are off to the YMCA for kids boot camp that Jaquelyn enjoys so much.
Eventually I will catch up and put the photos from Easter up here but for now....here are a few photos from our trip up to New England...Enjoy!

Rebecca and Beepa (Dan's Dad)














Jaquelyn and Nana (Dan's Mom)

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I too have a facebook account, but hardly use it. I enjoy blogging so much, I just don't have extra time to spend on it. But I do like to have my wall written on and respond to people. I haven't tried my space though...which do you like better?

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute pictures too. I look forward to seeing your Easter pictures.

heidi said...

Glad you guys made it home ok. How much laundry do you have left? *wink*

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

a million and six loads....ugh!