So it's Friend Makin' Monday once again. This week, Kasey wants us to list the things that get us upset. I think I will go ahead and skip the 1001 things my children do that annoy me since I could go on all day about that. I'll stick with the things that strangers do that drive me to yell at them, even if it's only in my head or in the privacy of my own vehicle.
1. Stupid drivers. This is the one that will push me over the edge so quickly. I can't stand people who think they own the road and can drive how ever they feel like. I especially get irritated at drivers who don't use their turn signals. Sorry if this upsets anyone but I just can't stand it.
2. When people think that they don't have to follow the rules that everyone else does. One in particular is the uniform code at my Jaquelyn's school. I make my daughter follow it to the letter and other parents just let their kids wear anything.
3. When someone says they will be somewhere and then just blows you off and doesn't even let you know. Jaquelyn had a sleepover Sunday night and invited all the girls in her class. Two girls that said they were coming, including one whose parent said their daughter was coming, just never showed. Jaquelyn was very upset.
4. Ok...this is a bit whiny but I hate it when I put together, what I think is a good post, and no one comments on it. I know that is so silly since we are supposed to blog for ourselves. It's not every post that I think I should get comments on, just some of the ones that I think are good. I know, I am such a baby. Everyone can just ignore this one.
5. hhmmmmmm I am having trouble thinking of a 5th one. I will borrow one from Kasey and go with swearing in front of my kids. We were waiting in line at 6 flags one year and these morons a few people behind us were talking worse than any sailor I have ever heard. I was appalled that they would speak like that at a place where there are children everywhere.
So there's what I can think of this late at night. As usual, there's probably something...or many things...I will think of later that I can't believe I've forgotten. Anyhow, if you want to join in or just meet some new friends, you can head over to Kasey's blog.