CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaquelyn!

Today my sweet little girl turns a whopping 10 years old. Sniff, sniff...she is into the double digits. She is growing up much too fast. I definitely need to invest more time in learning how to slow the whole aging process. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of her as the years have flown by. I hope you all enjoy them. We certainly have enjoyed taking them and watching her grow.





















5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy 10th Birthday. Mine will be 10 in January. I can't believe double digits. Scary stuff.
She is precious! Hope she has an awesome birthday!

Unknown said...

My baby girl isn't a baby anymore!!! :< I remember most of these pictures.
Oh Jack, Jack, Jack - A - Loonie (as Geoff likes to call her) where did all the time go? LOL

Shosh said...

happy birthday!!

heidi said...

My goodness - she and Rebecca look NOTHING alike, eh??

Happy Day to her! How'd it go??? I've been waiting to hear about her day. :-)

Orah said...

Oooh - u also celebrated a child's birthday recently. Happy Birthday Jaqueline. I have no idea what that blue stuff is on her face, but I love that picture. They grow up so fast, don't they?