CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday












Here Ye, Here Ye, Gather all around for the latest and greatest things we all haven't done this week. You can join in the fun by heading over to MckMama's blog and checking out what everyone else hasn't done.

I have not skipped Not Me! Monday because I keep forgetting to write anything down and my memory is like a sieve. That would NOT be me.

I did not fall asleep at the computer Friday afternoon and wake up totally freaked out when my daughter knocked over the blocks she was stacking.

I have not been neglecting my blog because we've just been too busy with life in general. I am not wondering if this will be the norm during the summer.

I did not spend over $100 at the Thrift Shop last week. Good grief, that is supposed to be an inexpensive place so I couldn't possibly spend that much there. And if I had, part of that money was not giving into my daughter and letting her buy a prom dress. Said dress is not for next year's prom. The way teenage girls change their minds I would never even consider letting her buy a dress a year ahead of time. Not Me!

I did not take my camera with me to Teresa's band/color guard award banquet tonight and completely forget to take any pictures. Who does that?

What haven't you done lately?

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Those were great. Falling asleep at the computer...I had to laugh. It almost happened to me the other day. LOL

Unknown said...

You know that the dress looks great on Taylor! LOL

Bridget said...

I love Band and Color Guard, I was in the band for 10 years and color guard in college!

I almost fell asleep at the computer last night...