CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

And More Vacation Pictures

We are very lucky in our vacation choice. Since my parents were both raised in the same home town, there are relatives from both families still living in the same area. Here are a few pictures from our visit with my Mom and her sister, my Aunt Kathy. She lives in the same county in Wisconsin as my Aunt Nancy, who is my Dad's sister. My Aunt Nancy lives right on the river and the other pictures were taken at her house.
Here we are playing croquet in Kathy's yard. It was so much fun.





























My Aunt Kathy made some lemonade Margarita's for the girls while we were there. They really got a kick out of it!




























We always make sure to visit my Grandmother while we are there. She has Alzheimers and lives in a nursing home in a nearby town.













2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

what a nice vacation...spending time with family is always fun. Looks like you all were having a blast. The girls look proud of their drinks:) Too cute.

heidi said...

Mmmm Lemonade Margaritas!