CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We Are Outta Here!! (Again)

We are once again going out of town. This time we are heading to California to visit my mom and dad. We will be gone for about 2 weeks so we can spend a week with each of them. I am hoping we actually get out of here on time so I will end this post now so we have a chance of making our flight.
TTFN!!


OH...I am supposed to mention how it's just the girls and I going since my husband used up all of his leave on our last trip. So we are abandoning him (his words not mine) and leaving him to fend for himself for the whole time. Poor thing...

(of course I have spent a TON of money stocking up on everything he should need so that he won't go to the store and pay way too much for what ever he is in the mood for)

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

have a great time! Take lots of pictures. Be safe!

Bridget said...

Hope you have an awesome time!

Orah said...

have fun!

heidi said...

Hope you're having a blast!! Maybe when these darned kids go back to school again we can catch up, eh?