CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's Happening Now...

I know I have been a very sporadic blogger of late but life in the summer seems to fly by at amazing speeds. Here are a few things we have been up to recently...

Teresa has been wanting to dye her hair and we finally relented when she found a NON-permanent dye at Hot Topic. Why was is at Hot Topic you ask?? Because her color of choice was blue!! Unfortunately, since we were unwilling to let her strip her hair first, it didn't really come out very well. Then it completely came out when we went swimming. Oh well, live and learn.

Before...














During...













After...















Taylor has also been nagging to dye her hair but she wanted something a bit more permanent. My friend Pam and I finally talked her into trying out a longer non-permanent type that will last for about 30 days. Especially since we were unsure of how it would look in her hair. THANK GOODNESS. She was looking for a brown with red tints...it did NOT come out like that. I now have Ariel living with me and I cannot wait for it to wash out.


Before...














During...














After...

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow that is some red hair...but id does look pretty on her with her fair skin. That is the color my hubs would like me to have.

Bridget said...

The red hair looks gorgeous with her skin coloring!

Shosh said...

her hair does look gorgeous, but OMG am i scared to have a teenage daughter!

heidi said...

Holy SMOKES that's red!! Does SHE like it??

Poor Teresa - you have to go LIGHTER or really vibrant for it to turn out on darker hair. That's why my purple never showed up. :-(

Lady Smithford said...

She does look like Ariel! Just remember, it only lasts for a little while. It's not bad though, she could have asked for green! Or used Kool Aid and dyed it purple. LOL
We had fun doing it.