CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

We Temporarily Interrupt This Vacation With A Blog Post

We are having a blast hanging on the Mississippi up here in Wisconsin. I just thought I would pop on while I actually had an internet connection and post a few pictures.
Well the internet connection didn't last long enough to actually finish the post so I am throwing it up here now.
We are back home but it will be a few days of recovery before I'll be putting together some more detailed posts.

Here are some pictures of "Darling Island" which was anchored off of my Aunt's dock. We spent several days playing on it and the kids had a ton of fun on it.














3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Look at all that fun! Thanks for sharing and checking in...good to hear from ya!

Heidi said...

Hoo boy do I need a vacation! This looks so fun!

Shosh said...

is it warm where you are? its been kind of chilly here. hope youre having fun!