CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

And Still More Vacation Pictures

Ok, I will only bore you a little more with pictures from our vacation. I have a few more pictures to share and then a post with some skiing videos. since I just got a new camera for my birthday, I went a little overboard trying it out while we were away.

Each year we do a few pictures with the same idea. One is all of us jumping off the dock backwards.


















In past years this shot was on the tube but it has been getting harder to fit everyone on or around at the same time so we changed it this year to on "Darling Island"
























2 comments:

heidi said...

Oh that looks like such FUN!!! I'm totally jealous!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time. I am not sure I could do that...I am a chicken, but it looks fun!