CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

More On Presents

While I did finish showing off the Christmas presents we made for my parents here, I wanted to show off share the present I made my mother for her birthday. Last year my friend Pam came over and showed me these cute templates for miniature house she found in a magazine. We made a few and had some fun. She suggested that I try to make one for my mother for her birthday.
So I had my mom send a picture of her house to me, under the guise of showing her new paint job off to Pam. I printed off a picture and went to work. I think it came out ok but I might be a bit biased.


Here is her house.





















Here is the finished house.

3 comments:

heidi said...

Very cute!!!

Shosh said...

um WOW

Heidi Boos said...

What a thoughtful and creative gift for your mom. I'm sure she will love it!