It's time for Friend Makin' Mondays again. You too can meet new and interesting people through your blog just by heading over to Kasey's blog and checking everyone out.
You can go here to learn the rules of Friend Makin' Mondays.
Today's task is to share 10 of your favorite things:
1. The Harry Potter series. - Only the books, not the movies. They are soooo awesome! The Goblet of Fire is my all time favorite.
2. Vanilla ice cream. Plain. I know I have mentioned this one before. And I prefer Edy's brand (Dreyers for you west coast types) slow churned. Nothing with tiny gross specks of "real" vanilla beans in it. Plain!
3. My kids. Duh, even as annoying as they are. One of my favorite things to say to them is they are my favorite , insert age here, kid in the whole world. Since I don't have any multiples, whatever age they are, they are my favorite and that makes them feel special.
4. My computers. I have two, a desktop and a laptop and they sit right next to each other. Sometimes I am using them both at the same time, playing a game on one and working on the other. I don't know what I would do without them. They are so fun.
5. Shoes. I have a definite weakness for shoes. I don't have as many as I used to when I was a kid,(I had enough so I could wear a different pair every day for two school weeks and those are only the ones that fit in with our uniforms dress code) but I still have way more than I wear. I only wear Reebok tennis shoes, white and navy blue, pretty much every day.
6. Shopping. I love to shop. For anything, groceries, clothes, toys, nothing, everything. It's a very good thing I am also a bargain shopper since otherwise we'd be totally broke.
7. The pool. I love going to the pool all summer long. Our community pool is walking distance from our house and their membership prices are unbeatable. Their shallow end is a zero entry so there is always a spot that Rebecca can stand. We spend 3-5 days per week there and just hang out and play.
8. Tortilla chips. I adore tortilla chips of all shapes and flavors. My absolute favorites are the ones that Chevy's makes but since I get those rarely, I am happy with Tostitos. I like them plain, with salsa, refried beans or a cheesy bean dip that I love.
Seriously, this is hard. I have been working on this post since 7AM. Too many interruptions. To include having to work at Dan's coffee shop today since someone called out sick, dragging Rebecca there since she was too sick to go to school, Jaquelyn's orthodontist appointment, and last but not least, selling cookies around town. It is truly amazing how many business will let you go around to their employees and sell cookies. We hit up a Dodge dealership, a Ford Dealership, Jaquelyn's Orthodontist's, her Dentist's (which was next door to the ortho) and of all places, hit the jackpot at Jiffy Lube where one guy bought 10 boxes of Thin Mints. Very cool...now back to our regularly scheduled blogging.
9. Heat. I hate being cold. I can't wait until it's warm and sunny all the time and I don't have to bundle up to stay warm in our freezing house.
10. Professional pictures. I totally love getting the kids pictures done. I am at Sears at least twice a year and more often if we can afford it. I always spend way too much but I just can't help it. They are too cute. I have been putting Rebecca's 4 year old pictures off for ages since she's been so sick. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Ok, I suppose these will have to do cause I'm getting sleepy and since Jaquelyn and Rebecca are sick yet again, I won't be getting too much sleep tonight. Gotta love those 104-105 temps. Totally freaky! One of these days I'll actually finish this post in the a.m. hours....and not in Tuesday's a.m!