CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday Yet Again




This week's Not Me's are going to be a bit short. I have been very bad about writing anything down and of course can't remember most of them now. If you want to read some more interesting things that people have not been doing, check over at MckMama's blog.

Rebecca was not sitting on my lap and submit a comment while I was still typing it. I always pay attention to where the kids fingers are when they are on my lap at the computer.

I did tell Rebecca on the way home from dropping Jaquelyn off at school that we would go to the park. I did not then spend the next 3 hours blogging and installing photo explosion on my computer instead. What kind of mean mom does that. Not Me!

When I did finally take her to the park, I did not agree to a picnic lunch...in the car...since I felt bad about putting her off for so long. After we got there and started playing, she did not want to go home after about 10 minutes because it was so windy out.

When getting ready to go to a cookie booth, I laid Teresa's sash down so we wouldn't forget it. When it was time to go, I did not have to spend 10 minutes trying to figure out where I could have possibly put it. I did not make a comment to Dan that I wouldn't be surprised if Teresa hid it. He did not stop, think about what his sister Linda would do, walk out to the van where Teresa was and send her in to get it. She did not immediately walk over to where she had indeed hidden it. We are not considering sending her to live with said sister to punish them both.

I do not still keep Rebecca in a onesie. She is 4 years old and potty trained for 2 years already so that would just be totally mean. I do not really, really dislike seeing the crack of her tushie everytime she bends over. I did not have to special order from Gerber to find them big enough to fit her. I am not already thinking about looking for the next size up.

I am not so late finally getting around to my Not Me! post that I am up in the 400's.

1 comment:

Orah said...

I had no idea you could get onesies in 4 year old size I guess you could always get a snap bottom leotard as well.