Now that Kasey is back from all the trials and tribulations of the horrible ice storm they had in her neck of the woods, we are back to Makin' Friends on Monday. The time of the week where we get to know one another.
Here is this week's task:
Answer the following questions:
1) My favorite book is: Harry Potter Series. I am a HUGE fan. I had the last book finished in less than 10 hours from when I purchased it. I also like Sue Grafton's alphabet mysteries and Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books.
2) I drive a: Dodge Grand Caravan with over 200,000 miles on it. You can read about it here.
3) My favorite type of food to eat is: It's a toss up between Mexican and Chinese. (although pretty much anything is good if I'm getting to eat out!!)
4) My favorite dessert is: That's a tough one....I love plain vanilla ice cream soooo much but I also love rice krispie treats like nobody's business. My daughter makes these treats called Reese's ball that are to die for. I am a dessert freak.
5) My favorite movie is: National Treasure. I can't even count how many times I've seen it. Not only do we have it on DVD but if it happens to be on TV I will drop everything and watch it.
6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: Are you kidding? My husband owns a coffee shop. We never use the "S" word in our house. (and I don't actually drink coffee)
7) My favorite vegetable is: Broccoli all the way...raw or cooked it doesn't matter.
8) My favorite thing to wear is: Jeans and a polo shirt (preferably navy blue).
9) My favorite color is: Navy blue hands down.
10) I decorate my house in this style: Whatever is inexpensive or free...I really don't care.
11) Right now I am reading: T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton. I own all her books and just love a good mystery, especially when it's a series.
12) If I could vacation anywhere I would go to: A Disney cruise has been my dream for soooo long. I haven't decided whether I would want to bring the kids or have it just me and hubby. It depends on whether Dan would let the kids do their own things while we did ours. (within reason)
You can read the rules at Kasey's blog if you are interested in playing.
Now what you need to do is copy and paste the questions and answers from here onto your own blog. Once you get it to your blog you will then erase my answers and insert your own. Have fun, and I can't wait to get to know each of you better!