CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Jaquelyn's Basketball

Jaquelyn is playing basketball this year at the YMCA. She had the choice between indoor soccer and basketball and she had some friends playing basketball so that's what she chose. She has never really played the game before and it is fun to watch her trying so hard. She is so much smaller than the other kids that it looks like she should be in the younger age group. But I guess it doesn't matter because she is really enjoying it and having fun. I included some pictures but they are not very good since I am in need of a new camera soon. It just doesn't do action shots well at all. I am never going to get one as nice as MckMama's but I am hoping to get a decent one.




No comments: