Ok...sniff, sniff...Bad News! The weather postponed our little outing...(there's a very small hint...it's dependent on the weather) so now we'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully we can fit it in between t-ball/softball and prom.
Updated: They called me and it is scheduled for noon tomorrow. I am very frustrated that it had to be put off but at least we were able to fit it in before Marghee left.
Sorry to drag it out but now you have more time to come up with some wild guesses.