CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here is our menu for the week. I find it soooo much easier to deal with dinner when I know what we are having rather that try to figure it out when it's 5:30pm...don't you?

Baked Potatoes with all the trimmings & salad

Creamy Chicken Noodles, Lima beans, crescent rolls

Tacos/burritos, which ever individuals prefer

Meatball subs, mixed veggies or salad

Pancakes...my kids love breakfast for dinner, we have it often

Pigs in blankets (hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls), flavored rice, peas.

Leftovers on Saturday (hopefully, if there is enough left)

Now I just have to go and get all the ingredients tomorrow. Fun!
It was a total fluke that I planned tacos and burritos on Cinco de Mayo. Cool!

3 comments:

Orah said...

you r organized. I take it one day at a time.

heidi said...

Woohoo!!! Good job. :-) It's just so much easier KNOWING what to make and not stressing over it, isn't it?

Shosh said...

i used to try to do a menu every week...it didnt last very long because i am soo not organized. but i wish i was because it would take a lot of the pressure off!