CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funny, Funny Blog

While surfing around bloggy land, I came across a post about an Ebay auction for Pokemon cards. When I started reading it, I realized that I remembered reading this some time ago and had just forgotten about it. I don't think I even knew what blogging was 2 years ago.
Now I come to find out, the author has a blog. Oh. My. Goodness. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I had tears streaming down my face as I was trying not to wake everyone else up with my laughter. She is such a riot. You should really go check out Dawn's blog. Huh-larious!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Dawn is a huge, famous blogger. I mean, huge! She's also very funny.

Heidi said...

Heidi, so sorry if I was insensitive! You aren't a dunce! Blogdania is its own universe and it has to be explored, one step at a time, by each one of us. But, hey just because I knew who she was doesn't mean other people who read your blog do.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

You were being insensitive. I was just messing around. It's fine. I forget sometimes that not everyone gets my wacky humor. No worries!