CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Glasses

Well, I suppose it was inevitable. One of my girls finally needed glasses. And it's no big surprise, it's the one who takes after her father. I have been told many times how my husband and his brother would read by the hall light/night light after bedtime. Teresa is an avid reader and I have found her many times reading in some unhealthy manner, once she even used Taylor's cell phone as a light.

Last week, she was told by the person who was checking vision at school that she needed her eyes checked. So this past weekend we went to the eye dr's and lo and behold, she needed glasses. They came in yesterday and I think they are soooo cute(don't tell her that though, then she would hate them).

Anyhow, she doesn't have to wear them all the time, just during school and reading. So of course I sent out an email to each of her teachers so that they can help her remember to wear them. Not that I think my perfect, well behaved, rule following child would ever try to get away with not wearing them. Of course not.

Here are the before and after pictures.



No comments: