CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rebecca's Halloween Party

Yesterday was the Halloween Party at Rebecca's preshool. It was very fun and so cute to see all the kids in their costumes. They sang some songs, played some games, had some goodies and then went on a parade around the church. It was a big hit with the secretary's up front and a grand time was had by all.
I, of course had my camera with me so I could take lots of pictures, right? Nope, I was in the parking lot when I realized that I had forgotten it. I am exactly on time (for once) so what do I do? Why I drive all the way home and get it. No way am I letting her first school party go by with no picture proof. So here are the pictures for everyone to enjoy.




















2 comments:

heidi said...

How stinkin CUTE is she?! Ack!

Jennifer said...

How darling! I love it!!!