CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

IT'S HOMECOMING

Well today has been mega busy getting Taylor and Teresa ready for the big homecoming dance. We bought dresses last weekend and I picked up the last minute items like pantyhose today. The girls have a really good friend named Micayla that came over today to go with them. They have all been friends since Teresa & Micayla were in 1st grade. Taylor also had a boy that is just a "friend" that she went with named Paul. We met him this past week and he seems like a very nice boy. I took a million pictures of course and hope that they all came out well. Here are some of the ones I took before hand. I will try to post again with some "after" pictures when they get home.








2 comments:

Jennisa said...

they look SO nice!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Jennifer said...

How pretty! I bet they had fun, can't wait to see the after pics!!