CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Me! Monday (just a tad early)















Here we go again. It's that time of the week. Time to bear our souls about things that we would never dream of doing. If you are enjoying these atrocious items that no one would possibly do, there are many more to read about at MckMama's blog. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

I did not set alarms all over the house this week to try to win the ongoing contest my favorite radio station is having. That would just be silly. Just because they are going to pay someones bills doesn't mean I have to be that anal about listening at exactly the right time all four times during the day. And...even if this had occurred, I certainly wouldn't have yelled at one of my kids for turning the radio down so that I missed the name they called out once. After all, my kids are much more important that a radio contest.

I was not watching a really graphic (unbeknownst to me) movie this week and actually call my husband in and make him watch the scene too. And I certainly didn't giggle when I saw the look of horror on his face while watching it. Of course I would never do that. That's just weird.

I did pull all my Halloween decorations and old costumes out this week. I did not however get excited when my 3 year old wanted to wear the same costume as last year because it would save money. Even though I loved her costume from last year, I encouraged her to get something new.

When my daughter's girl scout leader called to say Teresa was dizzy and not feeling well and need to get picked up, I totally didn't think, even for a second, how this would ruin our plans for going out to dinner. That would be a horrible thing for a mother to think and I would never even let it cross my mind. My daughter's health was the only thing on my mind.

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I can totally relate to the sick child call. It always happens when we have plans too.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which is worse - the admitting that you reset all the alarms - or that you think my brother won't eventually read this and learn about the garage and alarms and ...

Weeksie50 said...

I would set alarms too..
I would love for someone to pay my bills..

heidi said...

Lookit all the heidi's! We're taking over the world! BLOG DOMINATION! Ha! Nice to meet ya. :-)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Too funny, thanks for the laugh, I needed it..