CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Multiple Heidi's

I know this is probably so weird but as I am cruising around the blog world, I get such a kick out of finding other Heidi's. So much so that I even have the other blogs I found who are my namesakes listed on my sidebar. And I check them all the time. I know it isn't that unusual of a name but I have only met a few in my life. Oddly enough one was even a Heidi Lyn, which totally astounded me.

One of the Heidi's is holding a Freebie Friday today so be sure to stop over at her blog and give her a shout out to enter the contest. Her blog is http://heidisacredandprofane.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

heidi said...

Cha-Ching! Thanks for the linky love!!!

Isn't it weird how many heidi's we run into? I was fairly astounded at the amount of them recently.

SometimesSheWhispers said...

HI! I've been meaning to stop by but life is busy with little ones as you well know! It's so funny, I've been running into more Heidi's on Blogger than I have in my whole life! ~Heidi

Heidi said...

Hi! I was reading McMama's not me mondays and always click on the links to a Heidi. I dont know why but I think its pretty cool to know theres others out there :) by the way Im a Heidi Lynn too!